Photos by Alexander

The inside look into what we do and why we love it!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My first try at maternity portraits…

I first met the Shafer’s while Amberle was a bridesmaid in a wedding I was shooting. Amberle & her husband Tim called a few months back to see if I even took maternity portraits and if I would be interested in photographing theirs, I have always been interested in maternity photography, and when I found out that she was pregnant with twins (a boy & a girl) I really jumped at the chance.

We met here at the studio a few days after their initial phone conversation and I told them how I was not very happy with most of the maternity portraits that I have seen around. We discussed what we wanted to do different and set up a time to do it. What you see here is the result of ideas that I have had for a while. I hope you enjoy what we where able to do for Tim, Amberle, and their yet unborn children.

Alex

P.S.

Becky (my wife) is pregnant I have included pictures from the first ultrasound that we had, but as of yet we still don’t know what the sex of the baby is. I will keep you updated.

















Our first baby pictures....








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home